Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Navigation System with Touch Screen Display
- Air Conditioning
- Leather Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Media System Plus
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- USB Interface (Ipod/Iphone) AUX In Jack
- Voice Control
- Multi Coloured Ambient Lighting
- 15" Enjoy Alloy Wheels
- Comfort Suspension
- FM-AM Radio
- Multi-Function Display
- Speed Limiter
- 6 Speakers
- Fuel Computer
- Trip Computer
- Front Electric Windows
- Dimming Interior Rear View Mirror
- Height Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Split Folding Rear Seats - 60-40
- Front Courtesy Light with Front & Rear Reading Lights
- Driver & Passengers Sunvisors
- Cloth Upholstery
- Steering Column - Adjustable
- 12v Socket
- Pollen Filter
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Radiator Grille Frame in Chrome
- Electro-Mechanical Power Steering - Speed-Sensitive
- LED Tail Lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Electric & Heated Door Mirrors
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Function
- Rear Fog Light
- Auto On Headlights
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Child Locks on Rear Doors
- Remote Central Locking with Deadlocks
- Hill Hold Control
- Multi-Collision Braking System
- Front Assist
- Anti Lock Brakes (ABS)
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Electronic Brake Assist (EBA)
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Driver Airbag
- Passenger Airbag with Deactivation
- Front Side & Curtain Airbags
- ISOFIX Points in Outer Rear Seats with Top Tether Anchorage Points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
|Maximum speed||113 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||68.9 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||68.9 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||60.1 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.7 l/100 km|
|Vehicle length||4059 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1444 mm|
|CO2 (NEDC)||106.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.